every other orange


mom

well, mom came and went and we had a wonderful time together. she and denis drove out here for some time at a spa in vale and then to visit me. we camped in rocky mountain national park for two nights, went on a few hikes, went horseback riding (saw the guy in front of me get bucked off his horse), climbed at BRC (mom broke her finger while bouldering there) and just had a great time being together. spending time with her made me realize just how much i missed her...and there was definatly some tears when we had to say bye. i miss spending so much time with my mom and i miss having the best friend around. i hope that i can come home for christmas...i really want to spend some time with both her and mom...but i dread coming home to my room not being my room anymore.

1 Responses to “mom”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It may look different, but your room is alway YOUR ROOM.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.