every other orange


rest day in yosemite

This might be called Nevada Fall, I don't really remember anymore. Anyways, on our rest day I hiked up to the top of this and another fall. The last couple miles was covered in snow and I had not thought ahead of time and was thus hiking in my sandals :) I got many funny comments on that, especially as I passed stuggling families. The hike ended up being over 10 miles and I ran 2.5 of it... I was incredibly fatigued the next day. Posted by Picasa

1 Responses to “rest day in yosemite”

  1. # Blogger Matt

    You lead a terrible life. I feel so sorry for you, having to spend your time doing stuff like this. :)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.