every other orange


Bouldering @ The Red

There isn't much bouldering in The Red, but Cynthia and I found some easy and beautiful stuff at Left Flank. It made for a great day of exloring. ...And if you would like to read the whole story of our trip to Kentucky, you can find it on the Timber Bandits' site. Posted by Picasa

2 Responses to “Bouldering @ The Red”

  1. # Blogger Matt

    LOL... That made so little sense. Bolts, clipping, short rope... oh well. It sounded fun. :) Glad you kids enjoyed it.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Actually, my whipper was on Dragonslayer, not AWOL.

    You'll be happy to know I haven't taken a fall since then. Even leading hard sport climbs at Rifle. Even redpointing the crux of Ancient Art (which I aided back when I climbed it in 2003).

    Smiles!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.