every other orange


it will still be awhile

yes yes it has been quite some time since I have posted but there is good reason for that. for atleast 3 weeks I couldn't even start my computer and then when it does start I can't get the internet to work on it. So I thought I would just say hello - don't worry about me I am around and hopefully soon I will be up and posting again. In the mean time I will link you to a couple places with pictures.

On Halloween I went to a concert in the Aves where Hot Buttered Rum was playing ... it was an absolutely amazing time, even though I didn't feel like wearing a costume and lots of people gave me crap for it... but what can I do.

And here are some pictures that Sakas took at Psychedelia - the black light comp that I went to before Halloween in Boulder - another awesome time.

And last but not least I finally landed myself a job tht I enjoy and pays well. I am working at No Worries Cafe and Grill on Parley's Summit. The drive there is pretty scary in the snow but it is worth it. The food is wonderful and I get to eat for free while working. Plus on the weekdays I am the only waitress and the atmosphere is very chill (thus the name)... starting in January I will be working there 5 days a week and am hoping to start paying off my debts.

0 Responses to “it will still be awhile”

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.