every other orange


poker

I had a wonderful time at home for Christmas! I was able to see many people that I haven't seen for a long time and spend a good amount of time with my family. My 6 days at home went so quickly it felt like I was there for a day. While I was climbing in the gym one night my family started to play poker and the game was in full swing when I got home. I took over playing for Dad because he was tired and quickly cleaned up :) In Mom's defense she did get me down to going all in before I came back to win. Posted by Picasa

1 Responses to “poker”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    I had fun making you squirm (even if I didn't win). I miss you game times together, talking, laughing, climbing and just hanging out. I love you, Porscha!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.