every other orange


bocci ball

well today was definatly a good day. I went to the BRC (boulder rock club) as soon as they opened to do some bouldering and when I got to the upstairs bouldering cave there was a guy setting routes. So I got to try all of his new stuff and give feedback - he even changed some of them a little based on my feedback. I felt very important. Then I got a little sick to my stomach - that time of the month stuff - and tried to take a nap. So yeah, later in the day I went for a walk and decided to try out Qdoba for dinner. Good stuff! I was looking at the prices and was all like..man 4$ for a burrito..thats kinda outrageous. But then they made mine, and they are freaking huge! It is going to last me like 2 or 3 meals. On the way back home I past Beach Park and saw some guys playing bocci ball. So after I ate, I went outside and asked if I could join in. After they taught me the rules (the one or two of them) I played...and won! It was a great day - I am really enjoying this more outgoing me.

0 Responses to “bocci ball”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.