every other orange


Registration

I just got back from registration and it did not go as badly as I thought. I ended up taking General Chem 2 & Lab, Cell Biology & Lab and Scandinavian History: the vikings. All of which I am excited for. I wish I had been able to fit in another class, but the labs made it very difficult. I will only be taking 13 credit hours, but that is full time. I have classes from 9-1 monday, wednesday and friday, 8-5 (full day of labs) on tuesday and nothing on thursday. So all in all I am pretty happy with my schedule :)

1 Responses to “Registration”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    History of the Vikings! Very awesome. - DJ  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.