every other orange


mmmm...sleep

I finally got a whole nights sleep last night. I have been here for like 2 1/2 weeks now, and every night I was tossing and turning, just trying to fall asleep. But I slept last night! And I feel soo good now that I have woken up. :)
Last night I went to see the 40 year old virgin. It was such a hilarious movie... I went to it thinking that it would be rather stupid, but it was so great! I definatly recommend it.
And now - classes have officially started. They don't seem all that bad, a lot of work, but not bad. I wish I could just take few credit hours and work full time, or almost full time. That would make things a lot easier. But I guess, I am already behind. I should probably suck it up and finish eventually.

1 Responses to “mmmm...sleep”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Classes start and you're sleeping better? I think you have it backwards! - DJ  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.