every other orange


bouldering

I participated in a Women's Bouldering Day and comp yesterday put on by EMS at Horsetooth Reservoir. It was an awesome day! I met a lot of new people, had some more fun with Sarah, climbed at a new spot, participated in a dyno comp (didn't do so well, but it was fun), won lots of stuff and got third in the bouldering comp. I also won a Mad Rock crash pad :) So yeah, I'm not so afraid of bouldering comps now- I may in the future participate in more.

1 Responses to “bouldering”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, you won the crash pad ou were hoping to buy. Rock on!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.