every other orange


Happy Birthday Cynthia!!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Cynthia,
Happy Birthday to you!!!


I hope that you and mom are having a great time in Budapest! It sounds like a wonderful birthday present ... I'm jealous :) - Sorry I didn't get to talk to you on your birthday, but I left a message at the Lipp's and called back and left another one with Nicole... maybe I will figure out how to call your hotel at some point. I love you so much Cynthia - I wish you all the best for your birthday... and I can't believe that you are 17.

1 Responses to “Happy Birthday Cynthia!!!”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Thank ya´Porka! ... I can´t believe you?e 21. When´d that happen? Mum and i are trying to go to the Turkish baths today. I hope we will hear from you soon!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.