every other orange


Xanga

Ground rules:

The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five Weird Habits of Yourself" and the people who get tagged need to then write a Xanga entry about their five quirky little habbits as well as state the rules of this game clearly. At the end, you need ot list the next five people who you want to tag, and then go to leave a tag smooch on their Xanga


1. I don't like my foods to touch each other...lets say i'm having eggs and potatoes..i'll eat one then the other and only if i'm super hungry will I eat the ones that have mixed together.. and for the same reasons i don't really like sauces
2. I have a really hard time getting rid of stuffed animals because I don't want to hurt their feelings
3. I'm scared of things I can't see; bottoms of lakes, having the curtains open at night, just over a roof while climbing, around a tight curve while driving...
4. I really really really hate when people ignore me
5. I don't make my bed until just before I to go to bed

As far as the last part goes.... I am opting out on the grounds that I don't have a Xanga :) Take that Zyn.

8 Responses to “Xanga”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Have you seen what the web takes you to when you click on the hypertext "people"?! - DJ  

  2. # Blogger Matt

    Yah... Mature women galleries? C'mon, now, Porscha..  

  3. # Blogger porscha

    Ha- I didn't actually make those into links, just copied the text from my sisters Xanga :) I guess i'll pay attention next time.  

  4. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    I guess i will have to check out cynthia's hyperlinks. bad girl.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Zyn:

    I totally do the stuffed animal thing too...

    AND I CANT HELP THE HYPERTEXT, MY XANGA PUTS IT IN NO MATTER WHAT I DO!  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Well done!
    [url=http://slwhviwa.com/qhlc/crih.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gqjmviei.com/iqvb/lsmt.html]Cool site[/url]  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous
  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Great work!
    http://slwhviwa.com/qhlc/crih.html | http://tqsgvlsr.com/snli/dyuc.html  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.