every other orange


Belated Merry Christmas

Since I didn't really get to be on my computer over the holidays I thought i would wish everyone a belated merry christmas and happy new year. Sorry i didn't get to see many people while I was home, I ended up being much busier than I had thought I would be. It was really nice seeing my parents and I spent almost every second i could doing something with them.

I miss you Cynthia! I hope you were not too lonely over Christmas... it is too bad that my trip home couldn't overlap your return. I hope to be able to see you for your graduation. Posted by Picasa

0 Responses to “Belated Merry Christmas”

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.