every other orange


« Home | Ann Arbor » | Beau » | cynthia » | ugly weather? » | Liam » | happy » | beta » | accent of Midnight Lightning » | Mats » | spectator sport »

colorful ann arbor?

I guess I took for granted how wonderfully colorful Ann Arbor is before. It is quite beautiful right now. I have also been running into tons of people that I know and people that know my friends fom colorado - it is a bit crazy how small the world is. I am enjoying my time back so far. Posted by Picasa

1 Responses to “colorful ann arbor?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey Porscha-

    It was fun running into you in Ann Arbor today. I hope to see some of those pictures online. If you want a foosball rematch, Ashley's has a table in their basement...

    Oh, here are some pictures showing the demolition of that building:

    http://www.bus.umich.edu/CommunityCreation/photos/

    -Craig
    clemoyne@umich.edu  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.