every other orange


ugly weather?

Although the weather has not been what I could call nice lately - it certainly hasn't been ugly. I am a bit excited about being back in Boulder for an extended period of time. Posted by Picasa

2 Responses to “ugly weather?”

  1. # Blogger Johannesaurus

    PORSCHA PORSCHA PORSCHA PORSCHA PORSCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I found this through the big bro's site (Matt, that is). Your pictures rock my freakin' socks off. You are my rock-climbing hero.  

  2. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Looks like heaven.
    Cynthia and I are writing this from the BearClaw coffee shop (used to be ClockWorks). We are excited about seeing you later this month. - Mumzi  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.