every other orange


cleaning

Over the last couple of weeks I have been slowly getting rid of everything that was in my storage space. I sold many things (books, clothes, dvds, dishes...), gave some things to friends and donated everything else. It was hard to sell somethings but eventually I got to the point where I could fit everything in my van (something I am rather proud of) even if it is a bit more full than I would like. One of the things I had a hard time getting rid of was my posters... so last night I tore off the white stuff from the ceiling in my van and started to cover them with pieces of the posters. I rather like what I have done so far. :) Posted by Picasa

0 Responses to “cleaning”

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.