every other orange


The Spot

Oh, and I went to The Spot - a bouldering gym - for the first time last night. It was so awesome! There were two big boulders and then a wall of bouldering, each one was modeled after a diferent kind of rock and area. They also had a permanent slackline set up. So yeah...I spent like 2 hours bouldering and met some cool people. I'm going crack climbing with one of them this Saturday :) Oh, and I seem to be over my fear of climbing while people are watching me - which is a very good thing. I guess I've gotten over a lot of my fears since I moved out here. That certainly feels good!

0 Responses to “The Spot”

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.