every other orange


Climb4Life

Hello everyone! Pretty soon I will be participating in HERA's Climb4Life. A fundraising event for Ovarian Cancer. I have pledged to raise 500$ - the minimum. Well....it seemed pretty easy at the time, but it's not that easy. I am rather short. So if anyone is willing to help me out and sponsor me it would be greatly appreciated. I am leaving for Salt Lake on the 14th and and even starts on the 15th, so I would need to recieve the money before then. If you have any questions, e-mail me or call me, or IM me...or comment. Anything would be appreciated! Thank you!

oh- if you need anymore info you can check out their website or..again, ask me.

0 Responses to “Climb4Life”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.