every other orange


rent

I feel so bad because I am now 7 days late on rent and I have no way of paying it. I just have to wait until this parent loan finally goes through. It has been taking so long and there have been so many problems that I am so very frustrated! ARG! please hurry up!

1 Responses to “rent”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Does Holly understand? We should have the loan very soon. I talked to Financial Aid today and they are sending out the new promissary notes. I can't believe how they muffed them up in the first place. That poor person whose credit they played with because they had the wrong soc number.
    Mumzi  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.