every other orange


« Home | the top! » | more from the top » | 2nd pitch? » | more moon » | Carter » | i love it » | Indian Creek » | leading » | i'm off » | good day »

Castleton Tower

On Sunday we climbed the North Chimney on this wonderful tower - Castleton Tower in Moab. It was one of the best things I have ever done. I just keep finding more and more things to love about climbing. I wish I could do it full time! Posted by Picasa

1 Responses to “Castleton Tower”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Absolutely amazing! How could one not be impressed! Really wish I could have seen you climb that rock.
    Waht'd ya do to your ankle?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.