every other orange


good day

Well today was definatly a good day. I woke up early (10:00) and went bouldering at the Spot. It was a good way to wake up, I think I may start tomorrow the same way. After the Spot I came home and did some homework in the park across the street. It was a gorgeous day- beautiful sun and 75. About the time I started getting bored with the homework, Mike called me and asked if i wanted to go bouldering. So ofcourse I went, you never pass up an opportunity to climb. We (Mike, Andrew and I) went to this spot close to Boulder Canyon... I don't remember the name, but it was a nice spot. Rock wasn't too sharp, lots of high balls. I am so not used to bouldering that high... so the bouldering was great! As soon as I got home Arturo called to say that he was going to be in Boulder. So we went to go see The War Within. That was quite a movie..wow. Well done and quite the thinker. I look forward to tomorrow.

2 Responses to “good day”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Hey, it sounds like you are having too much fun. I love you, Porscha.
    Mumzi  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Porscha, This is Mrs. Whitehead from the High School. Talked with your mom, and she said you loved it in Colorado. From the beautiful photo's on the site, I would love it too. Hope all is going well for you. What an exciting life outside of DHS. Please be careful, there are people in Dexter that worry about you. Enjoy and looking forward to seeing and reading more of Porscha's adventures!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.