every other orange


well sick was fun

yeah, well...I have been sick for the past couple days. It all started when I was at this movie/concert thing that a friend of a friend made - possibly a friend of mine, who really knows. Anyways, it was an awesome movie, and the concert was interesting... except about half way through it I felt like I was about to throw up, which I did not, and then got really dizzy. I sucked it up and stayed through the concert, but had a difficult time walking home (I was completely reliant on Chris). I didn't feel so wonderful after that, but Dave was over and I again sucked it up. Now we get to Tuesday... everything is over and I can finally be sick...and boy was I sick. Sometimes you just need to let yourself be really sick and get it over with.

Well I'm better now. I went bouldering yesterday with Mike. It was at some place like Elk Meadows or something or other...near Lyons. I was super weak and could not stop the shake...but it was good for me and I got to use the new pad. I love it! Can't argue with bouldering.

So while I was sick I decided that from now on no one is aloud to ask me that retarded 'what do i want to do with the rest of my life' question. I certainly don't know now, and who knows if I will ever know. From now on I am just going to focus on what I am going to do next month. Hopefully that will save me a little stress.

0 Responses to “well sick was fun”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.