every other orange


leading

so I actually led something yesterday :) Three somethings actually...started out on a 5.8 and then moved to a 10a and then a 10b. I was kinda of scared on the 10b...and I was certainly pumped...but I did it! I am so happy that I have finally learned how to lead. After climbing we drove through the rest of American Fork canyon to Sundance and had some dinner. It was so gorgeous! The were actual colors...instead of the yellow and green that Colorado has...and the mountains had snow on the top. It was amazing. I think that we are going to Indian Creek this weekend... I am hoping that we do - I've always wanted to climb in Indian Creek.

0 Responses to “leading”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.