every other orange


ouch!

I had an absolutely wonderful weekend in Indian Creek! I climbed in Way Rambo and Battle of the Buldge with Rich, Carter, Jason and Lisa and at the Reservoir Wall with Andy, Sarah and Lamont. I led two of the cracks, both of the 5.10s and am definatly feeling a little stronger on trad. Saturday night there was a bit of a party at Lisa and Jason's campsite... some good food and some vokda and cranberry juice. It was quite the fun night. Sunday night I found where David was staying and he made Andy and I a good dinner and we sat around the fire talking for awhile. I am glad that I found where he was camped this weekend, it was nice to see him. And now I'm back, and at work. I have bruises all over me - this really bad one on my forearm that seems to get hit by everything - and every muscle that I don't realize I use is sore! I am going to take another long hot bath as soon as I get home from work. Then I am off to get some Thai food with Andy for dinner. Should be a fun night :)

0 Responses to “ouch!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.