every other orange


i'm an idiot

I made a complete fool out of myself at the library today. I was walking up the stairs when I accidently missed a step and started to fall forwards. I threw my hands forward to stop myself, but realized far too late that my hands were in my coat pockets. Instead to stopping myself I actually speed up my downward progress and fell face and shoulders first into the stairs. I now have this wonderful bruise running all the way across both shoulders. I couldn't even get up right away because I was sort of pinned into the stairs and had some trouble getting my hands free. It sucked.... go ahead, laugh away.

1 Responses to “i'm an idiot”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I hope you're not that clumsy when you're out climbing! -DJ  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.