every other orange


ABS7 Nationals!

Yesterday the ABS7 Nationals took place at the Spot and I was lucky enough to be a judge. Which means I was right up in all the action and I didn't have to pay anything to get in. It was a completly amazing event. The climbers were all so good, well the best of the best I guess. The music was so loud, the crowd was so much louder and there were cameras and judges and spotters everywhere. And then the after party was a blast :) I ended up getting home at about 4:00. I will definatly make my way to Boulder for the nationals next year.

1 Responses to “ABS7 Nationals!”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    I hope you are feeling better and able to enjoy your life, again, soon.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.