every other orange


Estes Park

I have recently "moved" to Estes Park for the job that I finally found. After searching in Boulder for several weeks with no luck I decided to branch out and apply for work in Estes. I am enjoying it here, it is gorgeous and it feels a bit like I am on vacation. Unfortunatly I now recieve a nice discount on things that I like - hopefully I can resist and not spend my money on anything. Beau seems to like it here also. He has been coming to work with me and the dog park has a little lake that he rather enjoys. Posted by Picasa

1 Responses to “Estes Park”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Awwwwe. He is adorable. Dad told me, yesterday, that he misses his running partner.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.