every other orange


going the right way

I really am enjoying myself here in Salt Lake. My job is awesome - I love being a waitress, the money is good and immediate, my co-workers and bosses are awesome and all my customers have been great. It doesn't really seem like I am living in a big city.. maybe that is because of the neighborhood that I am living in. It feels very much like ann arbor - a few less trees but everyone is very nice, active and friendly. I have been running almost every night and I see a lot of the same people everytime, especially those with dogs. Oh, and the library here is awesome! Posted by Picasa

2 Responses to “going the right way”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice pic. Do you live at the top or the bottom? Glad ya got a nice neighborhood to live in. It's nice when you can recognize the people around you...that way you're never so alone.-DJ  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm glad.

    But, jealose about the library.

    -Zyn

    PS: I updated, finally.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.