every other orange


just loves the attention

I recieved my birthday presents from my family yesterday and inside I found this hilarious jacket that mom made for Beau. I would love to say that he is annoyed with it, but he really doen't seem to mind :) Posted by Picasa

3 Responses to “just loves the attention”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Awwwwwwe. Cynthia and I think he is adorable and sooooo handsome. Maybe I'll make him another jacket?! (Just kidding.)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thats the coolest thing I've ever seen!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Photographic evidence that actions like this, by the owner, have severely traumatized this animal and caused his psychotic behavior. She needs to behave ;)

    ID  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.