every other orange


a dog's life

Beau's trip definatly started out worse than mine. He hates riding in the car and to make me feel bad he went on a hunger strike for the first couple days. He definatly dropped a few pounds while we were gone but I am working very hard to get him looking healthy again. Beau's days in Hueco were spent lounging around alternately in the sun and then shade, playing with the other dogs around the Rock Ranch and chasing my car as I left to climb for the day. I found out that he can keep up with my car when I am going 30 mph!!

2 Responses to “a dog's life”

  1. # Blogger Wasatch Girl

    Great pic. Plus I just noticed that you use Gecko and Fly for your layout. Thanks for the putting the link on your blog so that I can look into other templates.  

  2. # Blogger craig

    i freakin' love that pic.

    what're you doing out at Salt Lake, Utah!? you're all over the place.

    you've probably got a ton of stories.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.