every other orange


pharmacological virgin


The surgery was a success - at least as far as getting it out goes! I spent the first night in the hospital, but am now back "home" for the 2 week recovery. My doctor put me on Lortab for the pain, but I can't stand for very long without getting extremely dizzy and feeling like throwing up, so I am now waiting for some less crazy pills. I'm not feeling particularly up to posting, but I wanted everyone to know how it went.... so there it was :) And here are some pictures from Day Canyon.

2 Responses to “pharmacological virgin”

  1. # Blogger Spencer the Bomb Diggity

    Oh man. Hooray for braver people than I. I have never been under the knife in my life, no stiches ever and broken arms are so not me.

    My knees suck but Getting a bone out of your tooshie... yowza!

    I hope you are feeling better soon.  

  2. # Blogger Wasatch Girl

    Glad to hear everything went well. I will hopefully see you before you go home. I will give you a call when I start to feel a little more up to par.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.