every other orange


good news

On the good new side of things - I have in theory reached 500$ in pledges that I needed for Climb4Life. Thank you everyone that is donating! I do however still have to receive all of the checks...so hopefully everything will come in before I leave.

I also got a job yesterday. I'm not so sure that I will like it, but atleast it is easy and requires no weekend or night hours. I will be working for access services at the front desk, helping customers, fixing things in the computer and making keys. I start tomorrow so wish me a good first day :)

And - in an incredibly odd and interesting turn of events...I ran into Samantha Rich yesterday! Turns out she goes to CU also. i never thought that I would run into a fellow Dexter grad...let alone one I was good friends with. So we are having dinner on the Hill tonite..should be more interestingness. :)

1 Responses to “good news”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Look at the carpet clean guy's comment. What a jerk! He obviously has a spider out looking for blogs to leave comments for him and linking himself to your site... several times. The more he does the more and better chance he will get a top rating from Google and other search engines. If you can erase him you should. I followed the link to his site. TERRIBLE, simply terrible. and ugggghhh! get a load of him pix.
    Love ya, P. Mumzi  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.