every other orange


Hike

I went on a wonderful hike/trail run today. I found this Meyers Homestead trail on Backpacker.com and thought it looked like fun. I was a gorgeous hike, beautiful colors everywhere, the sun was out the whole time and I decided to run half of it. It is only about 5.5 miles long, but considering that i never ran anywhere in Ann Arbor, a 2 mile trail run here is impressive. At least I was impressed with myself. It felt wonderful, and I am thinking about going back tomorrow without my camelback and running it again. -I could do without the extra weight. Hope you enjoy the pictures :)

0 Responses to “Hike”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.