every other orange


sorry everyone!

I just thought that I would appologize to everyone who has been trying to call me lately. My phone has not been working properly for atleast a week now. I keep having people tell me that when they call me they are being told that I am 'not currently accepting calls' or that my 'service has been interupted'. On top of that, if you were one of the lucky ones that got through, chances are that my phone died while I was talking to you. So, sorry everyone! I have a new phone on the way and should be able to talk to those who call me on Monday.

What should I be for halloween? ...keep in mind that I am cold easily...

1 Responses to “sorry everyone!”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Napolean Dynomite - Jeans, a "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt, fake moon boot top and a mask you don't wear.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.