every other orange


eBay

I just thought that I would warn everyone... I went to check my e-mail today and found that I had over 60 new e-mails... all of them from eBay confirming new listings on my account. Someone had hacked into my account and listed a bunch of stuff for sale. I just got finished with ending them all and changing all my passwords, so if you have eBay, make sure you watch it, or atleast have it set up for e-mails to confirm activity on your account. I think I got lucky this time.

1 Responses to “eBay”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    That's awful. I hope you don't have to pay 60 listing fees. That is a great deal of money.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.