every other orange


yes matt

you are correct... i am currently living in my van with no other home. but i have to wonder what took you so long to realize this beacause it has been this way for the last 11 months :)

1 Responses to “yes matt”

  1. # Blogger Matt

    HAHAHAHA.....

    well I knew you were living in your van but I had assumed that you also had a home that you returned to regularly. Somehow I missed out on the whole... not-returning-regularly-to-a-home thing.

    And, while we're at it.. because I learn about your life from occasional posts on your blog. As if I already knew everything and was just being updated.

    Mmhmm. That's right.

    But I'm pretty happy that I got my own post. :D  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.