every other orange


« Home | stolen » | eBay » | Forest Life » | Home Last Night » | Estes Park » | cleaning » | hiking again » | storms » | stuck » | My New Office »

Climb4Life

This year I will again be participating in HERA's Climb4Life, an Ovarian Cancer fundraising event. Last years event was one of the best events I have ever participated in. The climbing was great, the people were wonderful and the amount of money raised sure made me feel like we were actually helping something (and it happens to coincide with my birthday). Last year I raised a total of 578.00 and I would love to raise more this year. I have again pledged 500$ (the minimum). If you would like to help out you can make a donation to me, on-line directly through their website. I appreciate anything that you can give and if you have any questions feel free to comment. Thanks everyone! Posted by Picasa

0 Responses to “Climb4Life”

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.