every other orange


Climb For Life

Climb for Life was an absolutely awesome event! The weather was not ideal (it snowed!) and we had to climb in the gym, but all the wonderful people made it unforgettable. There were so many inspiring women at the event, those who had survived cancer, amazing climbers and incredibly dedicated volunteers. I want to thank everyone who made it possible for me to participate in this event - I ended up raising 685$ - and as a total we raised over 126,000 for this one event! We met with some of the researchers that we are funding and I feel, now more than ever, that I have helped with something. I hope to continue helping out and participating in as many Climb for Lifes as possible! Posted by Picasa

0 Responses to “Climb For Life”

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.