every other orange


dreams of forgotten euphoria


Well, I am healing... It's been two weeks since surgery and I've been able to walk 8 blocks, stand for about 30 minutes, stop the narcotic pain killers, stop tylenol during the day and stop the sleeping pills. Those seem like pretty damn small accomplishments to me, but at least I had some things to list. Tomorrow I'm going to the doctor to get my stitches taken out and afterwards I'll be able to take bathes or showers again, at least. I'm getting really tired of not being able to do anything though - I need to climb and hike and run already!


Before surgery, my family and I went to the spiral jetty again. It was great being able to float again (it's really magical) and the setting is one of the most gorgeous! Beau was much more into it this time too - he followed Josh and I in for a couple hundred yards! It was a little disappointing that after walking that far into the lake that we still hadn't reach deeper than knee depth. This time we even had camelbaks with which to shower ourselves off!

1 Responses to “dreams of forgotten euphoria”

  1. # Blogger Wasatch Girl

    Wow, the shot of the spiral jetty in black and white is beautiful!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.