every other orange


climbing :)

It was kind of a crappy day this morning when I woke up - rain. Andy and I had been planning on climbing in Eldo, but the rain forced us to go to the BRC. I led a few tens, tried an 11 and failed...rather horribly. But to my defense, I was rather sore from climbing there yesterday with Ethan. After all the plastic we decided to give our hands a treat and went bouldering on flagstaff (super sharp rock for all of you that don't know). Tomorrow I should be going to Eldo with Mike and on Wednesday I think I am climbing with Jim. -I never dreamed that I would have this many people to climb with! Oh- and the best of best, next weekend I am going down to Moab with Andy to lead the north chimney of Castleton. I am so excited!

I love climbing :)

0 Responses to “climbing :)”

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.