every other orange


party!

The party last night was so much fun! My hips and legs are still sore from all the dancing :)-On Friday, at the Film Festival, Sean surprised me by announcing to everyone that it was my birthday and having everyone sing to me. She tried to get me to stand up, but I was far too embarrassed... everyone around me did point at me when I wouldn't stand up though. Thanks for embarrassing the hell out of me Sean! Posted by Picasa

1 Responses to “party!”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Congratulations on raising so much money for climb for life! You can put me down for a donation next year. When I start to talk to people about ovarian cancer I am surprized to find out how many lives it impacts. Thanx for helping in the fight again it!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.