every other orange


uninhibited strengths and relinquished passions

I took Beau to the vet yesterday to update his vaccines and see about getting his teeth cleaned. I really had to idea what to expect as far as the cost of a normal teeth cleaning but I was thinking it would be around 150... boy was I wrong. The technician came in with the sheet of paper detailing all the little costs and at the bottom it gave me the grand total - 420$!!! I was not expecting that. Needless to say, I have not yet made the appointment for teeth cleaning. I think I need to check some other vets out first.

On another note - I finally paid for my first month of wind power and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. It feels kind of good too :)

1 Responses to “uninhibited strengths and relinquished passions”

  1. # Blogger Wasatch Girl

    Yeah, the windpower thing isn't bad at all. However, what is up with that vet bill? Which vet do you go to because that seems expensive? Sorry girl.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.