every other orange


the dichotomy of heroes and celebrities


My decision making skills seem to have completely left me - and I have again posted more than one picture. This time though you only get two. I had an incredible day today! I finally plucked up the courage to join in on some ultimate action over at Fairmont park with a whole bunch of guys that I had not met until I showed up this afternoon. It was initially intimidating because they all had fancy cleats and played with end-zones, fouls and boundaries instead of the easy-going boxes that I had grown used to. But things went well and despite learning that I hadn't been getting as good at running as I thought, I didn't suck too badly :) After ultimate I joined up with some friends for some LCC Bouldering action and am now about to hit up the Front. I think that I will be a little sore tomorrow...

1 Responses to “the dichotomy of heroes and celebrities”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?

    My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate
    it.

    Here is my weblog - home baking soda  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.