every other orange


they will be in our backyard






I had a great time tonight - got things done, saw some people I hadn't seen in awhile and took some pictures of the sunset. I had decided that I would post one... but I really couldn't decide. Let me know which one you like best!

2 Responses to “they will be in our backyard”

  1. # Blogger Matt

    The colors in the 3rd and 4th are awesome.. but I prefer the 2nd. It's probably no big deal to y'all, but the mountain in such close proximity to the large buildings is gorgeous. They're all good, though, you're right.  

  2. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    The top two are my favorites and of the two I perfer the top. The composition is intriguing.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.