every other orange


the reader ages but never the words


I had a couple extra days off while my parents were here, so we took a trip down to Zion and Bryce. The weather was gorgeous and we ended up hiking 17 miles in 2 days. Quite a bit for someone who keeps saying that she hates hiking!


We hiked the Narrows, Bottom Up, again. But this time, we did it right. We rented dry pants, awesome 5.10 shoes, neoprene booties, fleece pants and big walking sticks. Although the water was quite cold, I managed to be completely comfortable the whole time! I'm hoping that Josh and I can get back there and do a through hike of the Narrows in the Spring. It is a 17 mile hike, but it is all with the current, so it can't be that bad :)

1 Responses to “the reader ages but never the words”

  1. # Blogger Matt

    You definitely live in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. In case you were wondering.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.