every other orange


Rabbits have Kittens


I didn't know that to "have kittens" meant to be fearful. I wonder where that came from, it doesn't make much sense to me. Fall has been playing around with Salt Lake City lately. Sometimes it is pretty damn nice, but then the next day it is right back up into the 90s. This was the hottest summer on record for SLC and I am more than tired of the heat! I just can't wait until Fall actually arrives.


And here they are everyone, the new climbing shoe... drumroll ... Chacos! I fogot my climbing shoes the other day after a good drive down to American Fork. Instead of packing it up and heading home, I decided to climb it up in the Chacos. They rocked it on a 9, 10 and 11 :) They were definitely formless, mostly arm ascents, but they shoes only actually slipped a few times!

1 Responses to “Rabbits have Kittens”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Tired of the heat? I guess that is why you are moving to the desert? Silly girl!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.