every other orange


the backwards butt scoot

I know, it has been awhile! Truthfully, I am thinking about posting all the time... but then I remember that I have no climbing pictures. It is incredibly difficult to take climbing pictures when you are either climbing or belaying the entire time that you are out climbing. With that said... I do have some pictures. Two weekends ago, Josh and I went to the City of Rocks for the first time. The place was amazing! Rock everywhere!

We spent the first night in some manky camping spot on BLM land, and then thankfully met up with some awesome SLC folks who offered to share their campsite with us the second night. The campsite was gorgeous and we enjoyed ourselves with a good amount of New Belgium - the stuff that you can't get in Utah.



We woke up to find a pretty huge guest in the car with Beau the second morning. I can't say that I was scared of him... but I am glad that Josh was the one volunteering and finger and I was the one with the camera.


All in all, the City was a spectacular place. Every climb that we did was awesome and we only got to do, maybe 1, 10000th of the climbs. I think we are going to check out it's neighbor, Castle Rocks this coming weekend.

1 Responses to “the backwards butt scoot”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Nice photos. I particularly like the one of you and Josh.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.