every other orange


your futile preoccupations


I have finally decided that my recent high stress levels are not all because of work and that I have been letting things bother me far too much. As of a few days ago, I decided to let go of everything that has been annoying me at work... and just work. It is not coming home with me anymore. That has been exceedingly hard to do - but I think that I am making progress :) Things are definitely going better for me and the happiness is returning.

1 Responses to “your futile preoccupations”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm glad you're leave your work frustrations behind you. I know how bad it can get when you bring those home with you...everything keeps building up to the point where you just can't turn it off and relax anymore. It's good to know you're feeling happier now. - DJ  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.