every other orange


add a spoonful of delirium


I have been getting as many days of climbing in as possible before my Dad gets here (tomorrow). I figure he wont be so into following me around while I climb - and I have a bunch of other stuff that I would like to show him, so climbing is taking a back seat for awhile. I am so excited to have him visit me though! Finally having my family come out to me feels like their final acceptance that I am not moving back to Michigan :)
The picture is Johnny on Surprise V8 - a beautiful problem with a heinous looking top-out.

Posted by Picasa

0 Responses to “add a spoonful of delirium”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.