every other orange


lightning strikes the summit


It is an unfortunatly rainy and snowy day today, especially since I was hoping to get to Joe's or atleast do some bouldering in Little Cottonwood. I guess that just means that I will have to continue getting everything taken care of on my To Do list. Spring seems to have come a little early here and temperatures have been prime for climbing in Little. Over the last month I've managed to get out almost every other day - ticking off many of Fall's projects, including my left thumb's bane, The Surfboard Problem. I hope that this great weather continues for atleast another month :)
Johnny is pictured on Lance's Dihedral - just before he sent it.
Posted by Picasa

0 Responses to “lightning strikes the summit”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.