every other orange


the disenchantment of the rainbow

It has been awhile, I know! I had an awesome time with my dad while he was in town - going to Antelope Island, Zion, Bryce and just hanging out together. But... I didn't post anything the whole time. Now that I am back the amount of catching up seems way too daunting and I haven't been able to get myself around to posting. So in order to start I am just leaving you with this picture and saying that there will be more to come :)
In other news - I went trad climbing today for the first time in just over a year. I now remember why I loved it so much, I had the most wonderful time! Can't wait until I get out some more.

1 Responses to “the disenchantment of the rainbow”

  1. # Blogger Wasatch Girl

    Glad you enjoyed your trad climb. Where did you go?  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.